When it comes to keto, most of us struggle with two kinds of foods to eat.
Sweet treats, and crunchy eats.
Let’s face it, 90% of us miss some sort of sweet or crunchy item. My biggest struggle is finding foods to satisfy my love of the crunch. So, in light of this being a struggle for most of us, I have decided to give you 2 SIMPLE recipes. One recipe to satisfy each.
Chocolate Covered Keto Berries
3 medium size ripe strawberries (sliced)
3 ripe blackberries (whole) or raspberries
1 square 86% cacao Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate square (chopped)
1 packet of Stevia or Swerve granulated sweetener
2 tsp heavy whipping cream (HWC)
1. Wash berries in cold water lightly tossing.
2. Mix chopped Ghirardelli chocolate, 2 tsp HWC, and 1 packet of Stevia or Swerve sweetener in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Cook for 30 seconds until chocolate is melted, stir well.
4. Drizzle over berries
Add yum: Add a squirt of Ready Whip and drizzle remaining sauce (if any) on top. Add 3 chopped pecans for some fat.
Simple Crunchy Cinnamon Pecans
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tbsp Butter
1 oz (about 12) Pecan halves
1. In a sauce pan melt Butter over medium high heat with Cinnamon, once melted add pecans
2. Toss until completely coated
3. Remove from heat and enjoy
I hope you enjoy these two super simple keto treats as much as my family and I do.